What are they?
Byron White is a herbalist and naturopath who has spent 37 years researching alternative treatments for a range of chronic conditions. Along the way he he cured himself of late stage Lyme disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and started manufacturing his own formulas for the world at large. Essentially the formulas are very powerful concoctions of herbs suspended in organic grape alcohol that designed to be taken orally as drops. They are organic, hand made and sourced from wild crafted herbs.
There are over 25 formulas in the range under the categories Immune Support, Detox Support and Restorative Support. Some of the most popular include:
- A-L Complex for Borrelia
- A-Bart for bartonella,
- A-Bab for babesia
- A-Inflam for inflammation.
- Detox 1 & 2
Why use them?
At first it is easy to assume that the formulas are simply a very potent form of natural antimicrobial. A Herbal Hammer if you will. However Byron describes the healing mechanism as process of uncovering a series of layers that the body needs to remove before it can heal. He says has utilised a form of energetic testing called BioResonance in order to fine tune the combination of herbs.
What is interesting is the popularity of the formulas with a number of well known LLMD’S/ND’s such as Richard Horowitz, Ann Corson and Wayne Anderson.. They are often being prescribed in combination with or as a replacement for antibiotics. This trend seems to reflect the fact that ann integrated treatment approach including plant medicine appears critical in overcoming chronic conditions such as Lyme disease and CFS/ME. It’s also worth noting that in the right hands the formulas can be also be used as diagnostic tools.
My Experience (27/7/13)
I’m still a Byron White virgin in that his potent drops of herbal wonder juice have yet to pass my lips. I am however already a bit of a groupie and have been getting increasingly excited by the prospects of giving his formulas a whirl. Part of this enthusiasm can most likely be explained the old ‘this will be the one’ mentality which seems to creep in after living a long time with a chronic condition.
Listening to the man speak on his teleconferences left a positive impression with me. He comes across as smart, kind and matter of fact. Someone that’s working hard to alleviate others suffering, and this always goes down well in my books. He is however selling a product and I find it’s important I don’t get too carried away with clever marketing when making supplement choices. At the end of the day the proof will be in the Byron White Pudding (though I doubt I’ll be making too many of those, as word on the street is that the formulas taste like most potent herbal medicine…gross.)
Tips & Ideas
- Go slow. Many patients report a very strong reaction the formulas.
- If you are keen to start using the formula you will need to find a practitioner trained in their use. Due to their potency they are not directly available to the public.
- Be warned. From what I gather the price tag reflect all the hard work that goes into making the formulas so you may have to bust open the piggy bank.
- There are other similar product ranges worth exploring from Nutrimedix and Beyond Balance.
- Here are notes from the 2011 Bioresource conference and the 2012 Bioresource conference. Byron White spoke at both events.
- Here’s a great article covering a lot of ground around Byron White and the use of his formulas.
- This is the link to a recording of a very informative teleconference Byron White gave on the use of his formulas.
- This is a great introduction to neurotoxin illness, the formulas and how they function by a Doctor who uses them regularly.
- This is the link to the website of a chiropractor in the US who works with the formulas. He will take phone consults and send overseas.
Got some experience with the Byron White Formulas?
Leave a comment below and share your insights!
Where to Next?
Why not learn about Colloidal Silver?
Keen to learn about Rifing?
Or even read an Introduction to Lyme?