Here is a list of some more recovery stories worth investigating. After all every drop of inspiration counts…
P.S Don’t try and read all of these at once. Take your time and save some energy for later.
- This is an article detailing the recovery of British performer Michael Crawford who made an epic comeback from CFS/ME to return to the stage and star in Anthony Lloyd Webbers version of Wizard of Oz.
- In this very insightful article health researcher and practitioner William Collinge describes the recovery process he has witnessed in people with CFS/ME.
- Here is an article written by Mel aka ‘Green Girl’. She has a great blog and this post profiles a number of very inspiring recovery stories from some high profile Australians.
- This is the story of Ken Nightingale who educated himself using whole foods, cleanses and natural remedies to heal from a 16 year journey with CFS/ME.
- This is a link to a compilation of recovery stories by Alexandra Barton who her self made the journey from being sick with CFS/ME back to good health.
- This is link to a radio interview with Alastair Lynch and Duncan Armstrong (both high profile sportsmen who fully recovered from CFS/ME). It’s long but really reminds you that the body is able to get it self back to full health.